Additiv Chemie Luers GmbH
Telephone: +49 42 21 - 92 63 - 0
Fax: +49 42 21 - 92 63 - 33
Managing Director: Johann von Cossel
VAT No: DE-117 173 186
HRB No.: 202 729 Oldenburg
Kugelmeier MedienDesign, Oldenburg
Additiv-Chemie Luers, Kugelmeier MedienDesign, fotolia, 123rf
Copyright © 2017 Additiv Chemie Luers GmbH – a member of DS-Group of Companies.
We are pleased that you are visiting our web page and are interested in Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH and the services we offer.
Scope of application
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the corporate data protection officer
This data protection information applies to the data processed by:
(content and maintenance of the web pages)
Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH
D-27755 Delmenhorst, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)4221 9263-36
Fax: +49 (0)4221 9263-33
(Data protection agent)
- Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our web page
When you call up our web page www.additiv-chemie.deinformation will automatically be sent via the browser used on your end device to the server of our web page. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your interaction and saved until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure convenient use of our website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) clause 1 f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above with regard to data collection. In no event do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
- b) When you use our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by means of a form provided on the website. You will then need to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Any other information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us on the basis of your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) clause 1 a) GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will automatically be deleted after your enquiry has been dealt with.
3) Forwarding of data
We shall only forward your data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (f) GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and no grounds exist to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data which is worthy of protection,
- a legal obligation to forward the data exists pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (c) GDPR, or
- it is lawful and is also necessary for the performance of the contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (b) GDPR.
Telephone: +49 (0)6131 323 0
Fax: +49 (0)6131 37 27 66
Disclosure of data to third parties (Coface)
Where there is a credit risk we will transmit your data (name, address, email address, information on the company and where appropriate contract and claims data), for the purpose of a creditworthiness assessment, for the purpose of verifying the specified address for deliverability and for the purposes of debt collection management, to Coface Debitorenmanagement GmbH, Isaac-Fulda-Allee 1, 55124 Mainz, and possibly other cooperating credit agencies. The legal basis for such transmission is Article 6 I b GDPR and Article 6 I f GDPR. Transmissions on the basis of Article 6 I f GDPR may only occur insofar as this is necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interests of our company, and the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require the protection of the personal data are not overriding. You can find detailed information on our contract partner Coface, in the meaning of Article 14 GDPR, i.e. its business activities, the purpose of its storage of data, the legal basis and Coface’s data recipients, and on the self-disclosure right and the right to erasure and rectification, as well as on profiling at http://www.coface.de/Home/Allgemeine-Informationen/Datenschutz
4) Data processing for advertising purposes
The following information relates to the processing of personal data for advertising purposes. The GDPR deems such processing of data to be basically conceivable and a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f). The duration of the data storage for advertising purposes does not follow any rigid principles and depends on the question whether the storage is necessary for the advertising approach. At Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH we follow the principle of deleting data for advertising purposes after 90 days. For information on the procedure to be followed in the event of your objection, please refer to the relevant text section regarding the right of objection.
4.1) Advertising purposes of Additiv-Chemie Luers GmbH and of third parties
If you have concluded a contract with us, we will manage you as an existing customer. In this case, we will use your postal contact details without your specific consent in order to send you information about new products and services. We will process your e-mail address in order to send you information for similar products of our own without your express consent.
4.2) Advertising geared to interests
To ensure that you receive only information that is probably of interest to you, we will categorise your customer profile and add further information. Statistical information as well as information about you (e.g. basic data of your customer profile) will be used for this purpose. The aim is to send you advertising that is geared only to your actual or perceived needs and not to bother you with pointless advertising.
4.3) Right of objection
You can object to the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes any time, free of charge, separately for each communication channel and with effect for the future. To do this, simply send an e-mail or a postal letter to the addresses given under 1. Should you file an objection, the relevant contact address will be blocked for any further data processing for advertising purposes. We would like to point out that in exceptional cases advertising material may temporarily still be sent even after receipt of your objection. This is a technical consequence of the necessary lead time for advertisements and does not mean that we will not comply with your objection. Thank you for understanding this.
We employ cookies on our page. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our web page. Cookies do not damage your end device, and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
In the cookie information is stored which is always related to the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
Moreover, also in order to provide the best user experience, we employ temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, they automatically recognise that you have visited us before and remember which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (f) GDPR for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Completely disabling cookies, however, may mean that you cannot use all of the functions of our website.
6) Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking methods listed below and employed by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (f) GDPR. With the tracking methods we use, we aim to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. Furthermore, we use the tracking methods to compile statistics on the use of our website and evaluate them for the purpose of optimising our offer to you. These interests are deemed to be legitimate according to the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data-processing purposes and data categories can be concluded from the relevant tracking tools.
- b) Jetpack (WordPress Stats)
We use, on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. an interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online service in the meaning of Article 6(1) point (f) GDPR), the plug-in Jetpack (specifically the “WordPress Stats” subfunction), which integrates a tool for statistical analysis of visitor access and is provided by Automattic, Inc. 132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Jetpack uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files which are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. Automattic is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thus offers a guarantee that it complies with European data protection laws (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000CbqcAAC&status=Active).
- c) Google ReCaptcha
- d) Google Fonts
7) Social media plug-ins
We use on our website, on the basis of Article 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR, social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, in order to make our company better known to the public. The marketing purpose that lies behind this should be considered a legitimate interest in the meaning of the GDPR. The respective provider is responsible for ensuring that they operate in compliance with data protection regulations. The plug-ins are integrated by us by the so-called two-click method, in order to provide visitors to our website with the best possible protection.
Our online service makes use of functions of the LinkedIn network, whose provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you access one of our pages that contain LinkedIn functions a connection to LinkedIn’s servers is created. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website and of your IP address. If you click on the LinkedIn “Recommend button” and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to attribute your visit to our website to you and your user account. We advise you that as the provider of the website we do not receive any information on the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
The employer rating portal "kununu" linked to our website is an application of XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany ("XING"). We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by kununu or XING. You can find further information at: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
We have a company profile with the employer rating portal "kununu". This is an application of XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany ("XING"). We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by kununu or XING. You can find further information at: https://www.kununu.com/de/info/datenschutz
8) Rights of a data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR - to access information about your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR - to demand the prompt rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data concerning you which we have stored;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR - the erasure of personal data concerning you which we have stored, if the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR - to demand restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the data but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing as specified in Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR - to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another data controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR - to withdraw the consent you once gave us at any time. As a consequence, we will no longer be permitted to continue processing data based on this consent in the future; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our company headquarters.
9) Right to object
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) clause 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to object pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR against the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, or if the objection is raised against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection with which we shall comply without your naming any particular situation.
10) Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell when a page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form from the key or lock symbol being shown as locked in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.